Little Nest Care is a “second home, away from home”!
What our Happy Parents Say
- As first time parents, it was important to us to find a place for our son that had a fun, educational environment in a comfortable, like-home atmosphere. We found exactly that in The Little Nest! From the moment we entered The Little Nest, we were impressed by the clean, bright setting as well as Jessie’s attention to each detail and amazing creativity. Our son loves his teachers and friends at The Little Nest and has learned so much in his year and a half there, as have we. Jessie has been a generous, helpful resource as we navigated the first year of parenting, and our family constantly tells us how lucky we are to have found her. You can really tell, Jessie genuinely loves what she does and all of her owlets at the Nest!
- Our son has been going to Little Nest for the last two months, and we couldn’t be happier with the experience he’s had. There’s a great focus on age-based learning, exploring, and providing a calm, happy and nurturing environment. Jessie is so caring and it’s obvious she loves what she does. She’s so good with her kiddos, giving them individualized attention and gearing experiences to their ages and abilities. It’s such a wonderful place and our son is so excited when he goes there. He loves to socialize with his friends, and he explores and learns so much. They go to the park, participate in sensory activities and story time, and enjoy arts and crafts. We’re so impressed with how safe and clean it is. We get photos throughout the day and daily updates via email, and Jessie is always willing to share how he’s doing. We feel so lucky that we found the Nest!
- Our 10 month old daughter started at Little Nest a little over 3 months ago. From the very first moment we knew this was a unique and special place. Jessica is exceptionally well organized and maintains an adorable and spotless environment. You can tell she absolutely loves what she does and has a special place for each one of the little ones. Jessica has a remarkable educational background, is confident and experienced, and just a joy to be around. Walks to the park, outdoor activities, art projects and educational exercises are just a few examples of all that Jessica does with them. She updates parents with pictures throughout the day and also provides an end of the day report for each child. Most importantly, Jessie’s Little Nest provides a calm, safe, and loving place for all of the children they care for. There is no doubt, we have found the most amazing place for our daughter to grow and learn, we feel so blessed.
- It has been an incredible blessing to have Jessica as our childcare provider. She is professional, kind and energetic, but most importantly she LOVES our kids and it is very clear she has a passion for Childcare. She is affordable, flexible and SUCH a gem. Jessica takes our kids to the park every day, socializes them, sends home art projects and provides an opportunity to see our kids during the day through pictures of what they are doing. I’m hesitant to put this review up for her because she’s the best kept secret in the Evanston/Chicago area. 🙂 My favorite thing one of her references said about her: “Once, when I was working in a daycare with Jessica and a new girl came in, the new girl was trying to soothe a child. When it didn’t work, the new girl walked away and said to Jessica, ‘Sometimes, babies just cry.’ I was so impressed when Jessica went to go soothe the child herself saying, ‘No. Babies don’t ‘just cry’. That is their way of communicating. You need to try burping, changing, rocking, and whatever else you can think of because they clearly need something.’ “
- We have loved everything about Little Nest from day one. Jessie is extremely flexible, adaptable, and knowledgeable. She has helped guide us through many transitions during our daughter’s first year of life, and always has tremendous advice and ideas. She is easy to work with, understanding, and is SO loved by all of the children. She is very hands on and does so many different and fun activities with all of the children, starting at a very young age. I have such a peace of mind when I am at work, as I know my daughter is in the best of hands! We couldn’t be happier with Jessie and her staff at the Little Nest!